HomeFirst Plan Benefits
Get personal care from a Care Management Team — at no cost to you.
As a HomeFirst member, you will be assigned a trained nurse who will work with your doctor and family to create a plan of care, which may include assistance with bathing, dressing and meals. While enrolled in HomeFirst, you can keep your own doctor as well as your Medicare and Part D coverage if you have it. There’s no cost to enroll or participate.
Stay at home with daily assistance from a Personal Care Worker.
Your Personal Care Worker will help you with activities of daily living, such as bathing, dressing and meals. And our Personal Care Workers receive cultural sensitivity training, so they can effectively care for our diverse community. Respite care is also provided for family caregivers to make life a little easier on them and make the time you spend together more enjoyable.
Find out how HomeFirst can provide the following services for you:
- Adult day health care
- Audiology/hearing aids
- Care management
- Chore service
- Consumer directed personal assistance services
- Dental care
- Durable medical equipment, medical/surgical supplies, prosthetics, orthotics and oxygen
- Home health care, including:
- Nursing care
- Home health aides
- Physical therapy (PT)
- Occupational therapy (OT)
- Speech therapy (ST)
- Medical social services
- Home-delivered/congregate meals
- Nursing home care (restrictions apply)
- Nutritional counseling
- Personal care
- Personal Emergency Response System (PERS)
- Rehabilitation therapies (physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy) provided outside the home
- Respiratory therapy
- Securing community entitlements, including food stamps, phone and utility subsidies and Medicaid recertification
- Social and environmental support
- Social day care
- Transportation to health-related appointments
- Consumer-directed personal assistance services
Services are provided as medically necessary. This is a summary and not a complete list of services.