Elderplan Advantage for Nursing Home Residents (HMO I-SNP)
Keeping your loved one well cared for – and you well-informed
Making sure you receive the care you need is important to us. That’s why we designed a plan that was created especially for Medicare beneficiaries who live in one of Elderplan’s contracted nursing homes.
It provides a skilled Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA) who will coordinate with physicians to create a customized treatment plan, conduct preventive physical exams, manage chronic conditions, order lab tests, and write prescriptions — all of which are designed to help you avoid unnecessary and stressful emergency room visits and hospitalizations.
Your NP or PA will also communicate any updates with you, your doctors, and family members, delivering comfort and peace of mind.
The Elderplan Advantage for Nursing Home Residents plan provides benefits like:
- $0 co-pay for in-person or telehealth primary care and specialist doctor visits
- Hearing aids — up to $2,000 both ears combined, every 3 years
- Prescription drug coverage
- $0 co-pay for therapeutic leave — up to 5 days per year
- Up to $200 for eyeglasses or contact lenses annually
- $0 co-pay for acupuncture and acupressure — up to 20 visits per year
- $0 co-pay for ambulette services — up to 40 one-way trips per year. Go to medical appointments, visit family and friends, attend a religious service, and more.
Available in the 5 boroughs of NYC, Long Island, Westchester, Monroe, Putnam, Rockland, Dutchess, Orange, Ontario, Orleans, Seneca, and Yates counties.
If interested in joining this plan, please call our Enrollment Center at 1-866-360-1934 [TTY: 711 for the hearing impaired]. Representatives are available to assist you 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., 7 days a week.
Want to learn more about everything Elderplan Advantage for Nursing Home Residents (HMO I-SNP) has to offer?
Click on the links below to read more.