OTC Bill Payment
Below are simple Step-by-Step Instructions for using MyBenefitsCenter.com to pay internet, wireless and utility bills.
- Visit MyBenefitsCenter.com and set up an account using your email address.
- Once you have logged in, go to the “Locations” tab at the top right-hand side and select the “OTC Bill Payment” option.
- Select your service provider from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your name, service provider account number and zip code.
- Enter the amount you wish to pay using your OTC funds in the appropriate field. Remember, you cannot go over your available OTC balance. Your remaining balance on your bill should be paid directly to the provider.
- Click the “Submit Payment” button to complete the process.
- Confirm your service provider received the payment within 2 – 4 business days after submitting payment through MyBenefitsCenter.com.
If you have any questions or need assistance with the steps listed above, please call the Member Services Department at 1-800-353-3765 (TTY 711 for the hearing impaired) from 8:00 am. – 8:00 pm., seven days a week.