Plan Options 2019
Elderplan Advantage for Nursing Home Residents (HMO SNP) – 2019
At Elderplan, we believe caring for people means looking out for them, too. Our Elderplan Advantage for Nursing Home Residents plan provides a skilled Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA) who will look out for your loved one, delivering an added level of care, comfort and peace of mind.
Elderplan Advantage for Nursing Home Residents plan provides benefits like:
- $39.30 monthly plan premium
- $0 co-pay for primary care and specialist bedside or doctor’s office visits
- $0 co-pay for ambulette services – up to 35 one-way trips per year
- Hearing aids – 1 supplemental hearing aids every 3 years up to $2,000
- Prescription drug coverage
- Therapeutic leave – up to 5 days per calendar year
- Up to $200 for eyeglasses or contact lenses annually
- Additionally, we help track unique medical conditions and make sure wishes for medical treatment and advance directives are followed
All cost sharing is based on your level of Medicaid eligibility.
Available in the 5 boroughs of NYC, Long Island, Westchester and Monroe counties.
This information is not a complete description of benefits. Call 1-800-353-3765 (TTY: 711) for more information.
If interested in joining this plan, please call our Enrollment Center at 1-866-360-1934 (or TTY: 711 for the hearing impaired). Representatives are available to assist you 8 a.m. – 8 p.m., 7 days a week.