Elderplan Advantage for Nursing Home Residents (HMO I-SNP)
At Elderplan, we believe caring for people means looking out for them, too. Our Elderplan Advantage for Nursing Home Residents plan provides a skilled Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA) who will look out for your loved one, delivering an added level of care, comfort and peace of mind.
Elderplan Advantage for Nursing Home Residents provides benefits that include:
- $36.60 monthly plan premium
- $0 co-pay for primary care and specialist doctor’s visits
- $0 co-pay for ambulette services – up to 30 one-way trips per year
- Hearing aids – up to $2,000 every 3 years
- Prescription drug coverage
- Therapeutic leave – up to 5 days per year
- $0 co-pay for acupuncture – up to 20 visits per year
All cost sharing is based on your level of Medicaid eligibility.
Available in the 5 boroughs of NYC, Long Island, Westchester and Monroe counties. And we are pleased to announce that we now offer care for nursing home residents in Rockland and Putnam counties!
Want to learn more about everything Elderplan Advantage for Nursing Home Residents (HMO I-SNP) has to offer?
Click on the links below to read more.