Plan Options 2020
Elderplan Assist (HMO IE-SNP) – 2020
A NEW plan specifically designed for residents of assisted living facilities. Stay in your current assisted living facility while also getting nursing home level care. A skilled Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA), along with a dedicated Registered Nurse (RN) will work together to deliver you quality care. We take a comprehensive approach to your health care by coordinating treatment with your doctors, providing pain management, and offering physical exams. Receive the level of care you need and stay home.
- $0 co-pay for primary care and specialist bedside or doctor’s office visits
- $0 co-pay for ambulette services – up to 12 one-way trips per year
- $2,000 for hearing aids every 3 years, both ears combined
- Prescription drug coverage
- Up to $216 per year for over-the-counter, health-related items
- 6 routine podiatry visits per calendar year
- $500 for eyeglasses or contact lenses every 2 years
- $10 co-pay for acupuncture – up to 20 visits per calendar year
- No Part B deductible
- $0 diabetes supplies and services
Available in Bronx, Kings, Monroe, Nassau, New York, Putnam, Queens, Richmond, Rockland, Suffolk and Westchester counties.
If interested in joining this plan, please call our Enrollment Center at 1-866-360-1934 (or TTY: 711 for the hearing impaired). Representatives are available to assist you 8 a.m. – 8 p.m., 7 days a week.