Plan Options 2020
Elderplan Extra Help (HMO) – 2020
A plan that was created to offer a little extra help in paying for your health coverage. You can get the health care you need with a low premium, low co-pays, and low cost prescription drug coverage. And when you pay less on health care coverage, you have more to spend on things you enjoy. Plan benefits include:
- $23.80 monthly plan premium
- NEW! No Part B deductible
- NEW! No Part D deductible for preferred generic, generic and preferred brand name drugs
- $55 every quarter for over-the-counter, health-related items1
- $0 co-pay to visit an in-network primary care physician
- Comprehensive dental care
- $0 co-pay for one routine vision exam every year
- Up to $100 for eyeglasses or contact lenses annually
- Hearing aid for one ear $500 every 3 years
All cost sharing is based on your level of Extra Help/LIS.
Available in the Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, and Westchester county.
- Members in plans with this benefit may purchase over-the-counter (OTC) non-prescription drugs as well as health-related items using a debit card at authorized retail stores. The benefit period is quarterly and does not carry over from one quarter to another quarter. [↩]