Elderplan Extra Help (HMO)
An affordable health plan created to offer a little extra help in paying for your health coverage. You can get the health care you need with a low premium, low co-pays, and low-cost prescription drug coverage. And when you pay less on health care coverage, you have more to spend on things you enjoy. Plan benefits include:
- $23.80 monthly plan premium
- NEW! No Part B deductible
- NEW! No Part D deductible for preferred generic, generic and preferred brand name drugs
- $55 every quarter for over-the-counter, health-related items1
- $0 co-pay to visit an in-network primary care physician
- Comprehensive dental care
- $0 co-pay for one routine vision exam every year
- Up to $100 for eyeglasses or contact lenses annually
- Hearing aid for one ear $500 every 3 years
All cost sharing is based on your level of Extra Help/LIS.
Available in the Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, and Westchester county.
Want to learn more about everything Elderplan Extra Help (HMO) has to offer?
Click on the links below to read more.
- Members in plans with this benefit may purchase over-the-counter (OTC) non-prescription drugs as well as health-related items using a debit card at authorized retail stores. The benefit period is quarterly and does not carry over from one quarter to another quarter. [↩]