Plan Options 2018
Elderplan Extra Help (HMO) – 2018
A plan that was created for individuals living on an annual income of $18,090 or less and resources that total less than $13,820 (based on 2017 single individual income limits). Eligible individuals may be able to get Extra Help from the government paying for prescription coverage while enrolled in Elderplan Extra Help (HMO). And when you pay less for Medicare coverage, you have more to spend on things you enjoy. Some plan benefits include:
- $39 monthly plan premium
- $0 co-pay to visit an in-network primary care physician
- $40 co-pay to visit an in-network specialist, plus no referral required
- 20% co-insurance for each Medicare-covered chiropractic visit
- $25 co-pay for one routine vision exam every year and up to $100 for eyeglasses or contact lenses annually
- Comprehensive dental
All cost sharing is based on your level of Extra Help/LIS.
Available in the Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, and Westchester county.
This information is not a complete description of benefits. Contact the plan for more information.
Limitations, copayments and restrictions may apply.
Benefits, premiums and/or co-payments/co-insurance may change on January 1 of each year. The formulary, pharmacy network and/or provider network may change at any time. You will receive notice when necessary.
- You must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium unless paid for by the state medical assistance program.
- You must use plan providers except in emergent or urgent care situations or for out-of-area renal dialysis. If you obtain routine care from out-of-network providers, neither Medicare nor Elderplan will be responsible for the costs.