Plan Options 2019
Elderplan Extra Help (HMO) – 2019
A plan that was created for individuals living on an annual income of $18,210 or less and resources that total less than $12,600 (based on 2018 single individual income limits). Eligible individuals may be able to get Extra Help from the government paying for prescription coverage while enrolled in Elderplan Extra Help. And when you pay less for Medicare coverage, you have more to spend on things you enjoy. Some plan benefits include:
- $39.30 monthly plan premium
- $0 co-pay to visit an in-network primary care physician
- $40 co-pay to visit an in-network specialist, plus no referral required
- $0 co-pay for one routine vision exam every year
- Up to $100 for eyeglasses or contact lenses annually
- Comprehensive dental care
- $55 every quarter for over-the-counter, health-related items
- Free gym membership to help keep you fit and active (participating health clubs only)
All cost sharing is based on your level of Extra Help/LIS.
Available in the Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, and Westchester county.
This information is not a complete description of benefits. Call 1-800-353-3765 (TTY: 711) for more information.
- Members in plans with this benefit may purchase over-the-counter (OTC) non-prescription drugs as well as health-related items using a debit card at authorized retail stores. The benefit period is quarterly and does not carry over from one quarter to another quarter.↩