Plan Options 2019
Elderplan for Medicaid Beneficiaries (HMO SNP) – 2019
A plan designed to help make sure Medicare beneficiaries who are eligible for Medicaid or another NY State medical assistance program get all the benefits they’re entitled to under both programs plus more.
What does that mean to you? If you are eligible, all your medical expenses will be covered at no cost. And it doesn’t end there. We’ll give you over-the-counter (OTC) coverage, transportation to your medical appointments and a Care Manager to help coordinate your care. You’ll even get prescription drug coverage at little to no cost.
Elderplan’s Medicare for Medicaid Beneficiaries provides benefits that include:
- $0 monthly plan premium for eligible individuals
- $6,700 in-network maximum out-of-pocket limit
- No co-pays for office visits to any in-network doctor, specialist or other health care provider
- $88 every month for over-the-counter, health-related items
- Low co-pays for prescription drug coverage
- $0 co-pay for acupuncture – up to 20 visits per year
- Free transportation to medical appointments
- Comprehensive dental
- Hearing aids $1,300 every 3 years
- Free gym membership to help keep you fit and active (participating health clubs only)
All cost sharing is based on your level of Medicaid eligibility.
Available in the Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, Nassau and Westchester county.
This information is not a complete description of benefits. Call 1-800-353-3765 (TTY: 711) for more information.
Premiums, co-pays, co-insurance and deductibles may vary based on the level of Extra Help you receive. Please contact the plan for further details.
- This plan is available to anyone who has both Medical Assistance from the State and Medicare.↩
- Members in plans with this benefit may purchase over-the-counter (OTC) non-prescription drugs as well as health-related items using a debit card at authorized retail stores. The benefit period is monthly and does not carry over from one month to another month.↩