Plan Options 2019
Elderplan Plus Long-Term Care (HMO SNP) – 2019
A plan designed for individuals receiving both Medicare and Medicaid that provides the care and support you need to stay in the comfortable surroundings of your home. There is no plan premium, no co-payments for doctor and hospital visits and low co-payments for prescription drug coverage. With Elderplan Plus Long-Term Care , you’ll get the following:
- $0 monthly plan premium
- $264 every quarter for over-the-counter, health-related items
- $0 for inpatient in-network hospitalization
- Free transportation to medical appointments
- Personal care worker
- Home care
- Care management
All cost sharing is based on your level of Medicaid eligibility.
Available in the 5 boroughs of NYC, Nassau and Westchester counties.
This information is not a complete description if benefits. Call 1-800-353-3765 (TTY:711) for more information.
If interested in joining this plan, please call our Enrollment Center at 1-866-360-1934 (or TTY: 711 for the hearing impaired). Representatives are available to assist you 8 a.m. – 8 p.m., 7 days a week.
- This plan is available to anyone who has both Medical Assistance from the State and Medicare.↩
- Members in plans with this benefit may purchase over-the-counter (OTC) non-prescription drugs as well as health-related items using a debit card at authorized retail stores. The benefit period is quarterly and does not carry over from one quarter to another quarter.↩