2024 Elderplan Select (HMO-POS I-SNP/IE-SNP)
A new health plan designed specifically for Medicare beneficiaries who live in one of Elderplan’s contracted assisted living communities, nursing homes, or congregate care settings.
- Get quality care when and where you need it most.
- Receive an additional level of care from our skilled Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA) along with a dedicated Registered Nurse (RN)
- Enjoy an expanded over-the-counter (OTC) benefit that includes payment toward cell phone bills as well as a quarterly transportation benefit, all in one card.12
- See any doctor you want, at no extra cost.
- Available in the 5 boroughs of NYC, Nassau, Suffolk, Dutchess, Orange, Putman, Rockland, Westchester, Monroe, Livingston, Ontario, Orleans, Seneca and Yates counties.
Benefits at a Glance
- Additional level of care from our skilled Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA) along with a dedicated Registered Nurse (RN)
- NEW! Increased and expanded OTC benefit including up to $1,320 per year toward traditional OTC+ Cell phone bill pay12
Learn about our OTC benefits
- NEW! $1,000 every 3 months toward transportation
- NEW! Freedom to choose any specialist or dentist at no extra cost3
- $0 copay for primary care visits
- Hearing aids — up to $2,000 every 3 years for both ears combined
- Up to $500 for eyeglasses or contact lenses every two years
- $0 copay for chiropractor – up to 20 visits a year
- $10 for podiatry — up to 6 routine visits per year
- $0 copay for acupuncture and acupressure — up to 20 visits per year
- BrainHQ— a memory fitness program to improve brain function through games, puzzles and other fun exercises
Sign up for BrainHQ
All cost sharing is based on your level of Medicaid eligibility.
Explore our network
Our network includes over 40,000 Specialists, Primary Care Doctors, Pharmacies and Dentists!
Interested in joining this plan?
- Members in this plan receive a monthly maximum amount ($110) to purchase eligible OTC items at authorized retail stores. Your OTC card balance cannot be carried over to the next month. The OTC card is not a debit or credit card and cannot be converted to cash.
- The benefits mentioned are a part of special supplemental program for the chronically ill. Not all members qualify.
- Out-of-network/non-contracted providers are under no obligation to treat Plan members, except in emergency situations. Please call our Member Services number or see your Evidence of Coverage for more information, including the cost-sharing that applies to out-of-network services.