Health and Wellness
Stay well – and get rewarded!
Elderplan is pleased to offer our members a $25 gift card for each completed screening*!
We value the health and wellness of our members and are excited to offer our highly respected wellness incentive program that will enable you to be rewarded with $25 gift card for each completed screening you are eligible for and have received by December 31, 2022. All you have to do is take care of yourself.
- Annual PCP visit
- Flu shot
- Colorectal Cancer Screening (Includes Fecal Occult Blood Test (FOBT)*
- Retinal Eye Exam
How to get your $25 gift card
- You should have received a wellness card in the mail. If you can’t find it, print a blank Wellness card (English | Español) or contact Elderplan’s Wellness Team to request a copy at (718) 759-4413 (711 for TTY), Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Share the Wellness Card with your provider(s) during your next visit or contact the wellness team to schedule your in-home appointment. In home appointments are available for colorectal cancer screenings and retinal eye exams.
- Have the required screening completed.
- Have your provider(s) confirm by signing and placing their stamp.
- There are three easy ways to provide your completed Wellness card. Pick the one that’s best for you:
We will send you a gift card after we verify that the screening has been completed. Please allow up to 14 weeks for processing. You must have continued enrollment in the Plan in order to be eligible for the reward. If you have questions, please call Elderplan’s Wellness Line at (718) 759-4413 (711 for TTY), Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
*Available to all Elderplan/HomeFirst members with the exception of Elderplan Advantage for Nursing Home Residents (HMO I-SNP)
Let us help you stay healthy!
We want you to be healthy and feel good. We encourage you to take an active role in your health care by utilizing the tools and educational materials provided here. And as always, we recommend adhering to your physician’s treatment and prescription plans. You can also join other members of the Elderplan/HomeFirst community by taking part in virtual events like chair yoga and cooking classes. See the list of upcoming activities.
- How to Stay out of the Hospital – English | Español
- What Do Your Cholesterol Levels Mean – English | Español
- Cut the Salt – English | Español
- Get Checked for Breast Cancer – English | Español
- Get Checked for Colon Cancer – English | Español
- Get Vaccinated – English | Español
- Good Fats vs Bad Fats – English | Español
- High Blood Pressure – English | Español
- How to Make Your Home Smoke Free – English | Español
- Living with Diabetes – English | Español
- Still Smoking – English | Español
- Taking your Medicine – English | Español
- How to Prevent Falls – English | Español
- Adult Vaccination – English | Español