2023 Elderplan Flex (HMO)
A health plan for Medicare beneficiaries that offers the flexibility to choose the benefits you want.
- Flexibility to use your over-the-counter (OTC) benefit towards groceries and meals or transportation
- Various options to help you stay healthy from gym membership, wellness incentives and access to our Member-to-Member program
- Available in the Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens and Westchester counties
Benefits at a Glance
- Zero monthly plan premium
- Zero co-pay for in-person or telehealth primary visits
- Preventative and Comprehensive dental, including fillings and crowns
Learn more about dental benefits
- $200 for eyeglasses or contact lenses every year
- Zero co-pay for acupuncture
- BrainHQ– a memory fitness program to improve brain function through games, puzzles and other fun exercises
Sign up for BrainHQ
- No-cost gym membership to help keep you fit and active, plus over 8,000 online videos1
Check out the Silver&Fit® network
- The Wellness Incentive program rewards you for receiving preventive screenings and immunizations
Learn more about Wellness Incentive
- Membership in our award-winning Member-to-Member program
Learn more about Member-to-Member
- Worldwide emergency coverage up to $50,000
Plus choose one of our Select Extras
Explore our network
Our network includes over 40,000 Specialists, Primary Care Doctors, Pharmacies and Dentists!
- No-cost gym membership is available at all fitness centers and select YMCAs in the Silver&Fit® network.
- For eligible members (with certain chronic conditions), the Special Supplemental Benefits for the Chronically Ill (grocery benefit) combines with the OTC benefit to cover certain grocery items and meals as a part of the monthly OTC allowance.
- Members in this plan receive a monthly maximum amount ($120 every quarter) to purchase eligible OTC items at authorized retail stores. Your OTC card balance cannot be carried over to the next month. The OTC card is not a debit or credit card and cannot be converted to cash.