2024 Elderplan Flex (HMO POS)
A health plan for Medicare beneficiaries that offers the flexibility to choose the benefits and doctors you want.
- Flexibility to use your over-the-counter (OTC) benefit towards groceries and meals or transportation12
- Various options to help you stay healthy from gym membership, wellness incentives and access to our Member-to-Member program
- Available in the Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens and Westchester counties
Benefits at a Glance
- NEW! Freedom to choose any specialist or dentist at no extra cost3
- NEW! $500 annual allowance for Flex Card to help with out-of-pocket expenses for dental, vision and hearing.
- NEW! $0 copay for acupuncture, acupressure and
reflexology — up to 20 visits per year
- Zero monthly plan premium
- Zero co-pay for in-person or telehealth primary visits
- Preventative and Comprehensive dental, including fillings and crowns
Learn more about dental benefits
- $250 for eyeglasses or contact lenses every year
- BrainHQ– a memory fitness program to improve brain function through games, puzzles and other fun exercises
Sign up for BrainHQ
- No-cost gym membership to help keep you fit and active, plus over 8,000 online videos4
Check out the Silver&Fit® network
- The Wellness Incentive program rewards you for receiving preventive screenings and immunizations
Learn more about Wellness Incentive
- Membership in our award-winning Member-to-Member program
Learn more about Member-to-Member
- Worldwide emergency coverage up to $50,000
Plus choose one of our Select Extras
Explore our network
Our network includes over 40,000 Specialists, Primary Care Doctors, Pharmacies and Dentists!
- The benefits mentioned are part of a special supplemental program for the chronically ill. Not all members qualify.
- Members in this plan receive a monthly maximum amount ($140 every quarter) to purchase eligible OTC items at authorized retail stores. Your OTC card balance cannot be carried over to the next month. The OTC card is not a debit or credit card and cannot be converted to cash.
- Out-of-network/non-contracted providers are under no obligation to treat Plan members, except in emergency situations. Please call our Member Services number or see your Evidence of Coverage for more information, including the cost-sharing that applies to out-of-network services.
- No-cost gym membership is available at all fitness centers and select YMCAs in the Silver&Fit® network.